Our next SHFCA member meeting is on the topic of ‘Cleaner Business Fleets’ and the opportunities for hydrogen vehicles. This event will be held at the Fife Renewable Innovation Centre (FRIC) in Methil on the morning of Thursday 8th June.
This event is free to attend and we have a great line-up of speakers.. To register please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Register for SHFCA H2 transport event 8-Jun’ in the message header.
The meeting will begin at 09:30 and finish with networking lunch and exhibition at 13:00. There will be optional tours to view the new hydrogen refuellers and upgraded facilities at the Hydrogen Office. You can also experience at first hand the range of hydrogen vehicles which make up the Levenmouth project fleet.
09:30 – 11:00 Cleaner Transport and Hydrogen Logistics
- Steve Carroll, CENEX: Low Emission Technology Trends
- Mark Cavers, TRL: Eco-Stars for Business Fleet Efficiency
- Barbara Whiting, Fife Council: Cleaning up the Streets of Fife
- Chris Murray, Plug Power: Hydrogen Forklifts for Logistics Hubs
- Jean-Louis Cols, Blue Centaur: Cleaner Transport project links with France
11:30 – 12:45 Local zero-emission transport projects
- Fiona Goodenough, Scottish Cities Alliance: Dundee ‘Go Ultra Low’ City
- Bill Ireland, Logan Energy: Local hydrogen refuellers for fleets
- Sean O’Kane, Ulemco: Hydrogen-diesel for cleaner trucks
- David Hogg, The Hydrogen Office: Levenmouth Project – Green H2 for Fleets
There are still some spaces available for SHFCA member pop-up display banners along with table space for literature. If you would like to exhibit please mention this when you book your place.
This event is being organised in partnership with Green Business Fife - we are expecting a wide business audience from local companies in Fife and also the Dundee area. The presentations will be of interest to companies already active in our sector, and this event will also be an opportunity to meet businesses in Fife who are seeking to improve their fleet emissions.