This event will give information and advice about installing your own ultra- efficient ‘mini power station’ at your premises, producing electricity and heat without giving off harmful NOx or particulates. The BlueGen fuel cell micro-CHP is suitable for many situations, generating electricity and heat at the point of use to save on energy bills and help reduce carbon emissions through greater overall efficiency. Fuel cell micro-CHP is available now – with funding if needed.
SHFCA member iPower Energy will be presenting the BlueGen innovative combined heat and power (CHP) technology, along with updates from the users perspective by Edinburgh Napier University, also a SHFCA member. The running order for this event is:
- Welcome. Nigel Holmes, SHFCA
- Introduction to the BlueGen. Jon Cape, iPower Energy
- Users Experience of the BlueGen. David Fairhurst, Estates Energy Manager, Edinburgh Napier University
- Fuel Cells and the Built Environment. Professor John Currie, Edinburgh Napier University
- Visits to see the operational BlueGen installation at Edinburgh Napier
To register for this event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Register for FC-CHP event 3-July at Edinburgh Napier’ in the message header.