This free to attend Green Business Fife event will showcase innovation and commercial opportunities for the deployment of new products and services into the emerging energy system market. The energy system approach is about making more effective use of renewable energy at a local level for heat and transport, and helping to maximise the value of on-site renewable energy generation. Speakers include :
• AES, speaking about MW scale battery storage for renewables projects
• Green Acorn Energy, speaking about kW scale battery and flow battery storage for renewables projects
• Sunamp, speaking about use of phase change heat battery technology for heat storage
• SHFCA, speaking about use of hydrogen storage with renewables, linked to transport and heat uses
• Levenmouth Community Energy Project
As well as speakers providing case study examples, this event will also give guidance about the available funding and support for activities and projects for local energy systems.
This event will provide you with key insights into the rapidly growing market for energy system products and services, as well as the opportunity to showcase your business or organisation with stand space available.
There will also be an exhibition of vehicles which use the locally produced hydrogen from the Levenmouth project to deliver ultra-low emission transport.
To register please use this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/innovation-in-energy-storage-systems-tickets-29203441279