Hydrogen Week - 12th International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Conference
Mar 15, 2016 - Gallery Suite, NEC, Birmingham
Posted by Nigel Holmes
Conference on Commercialisation of Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technology
This event will showcase UK and International projects, programmes and policies on mobile , stationary and storage applications. Concentrating on those already delivering to market and on demonstration projects which are facilitating the move to commercialisation.
* Hear from UK and International key stakeholders who are delivering products to market
* Hear about a wide variety of demonstration projects in a range of applications
* Network with the UK and International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Community
* Learn about how Hydrogen and Fuel Cell technology can become part of an integrated low carbon energy system for your organisation.
Who should attend ?
* Hydrogen and Fuel cell Manufactures and their supply chain
* Research Institutions
* Energy/Sustainability/Facility Managers
* Local Authorities/Housing Associations
* Logistics Companies and Fleet Managers
* Patent Attorneys
* Clean Tech Investors
* Property Sector – Development/Building Management
Current Exhibitors include Swagelok, Transport Scotland, Forresters, WMG – HVM Catapult, Process Systesm Enterprise, Clean Power Solutions, Arcola Energy, BOSAL Energy Conversion Industry, UKHFCA, National Physical Laboratory,Hydrogen London, Hydrogen Hub, Aragon Hydrogen Foundation, Aberdeen City Council, E.A.S.M.E., Tees Valley Unlimited, Toyota GB, Microcab, Riversimple & ULEMCO
The Enterprise Europe Network International Brokerage Event will run alongside the conference, offering you the opportunity to attend pre-arranged meetings with potential partners, customers and suppliers. Like in previous years it is envisaged that meetings will help promote international commercial and technological collaboration in the increasingly commercial hydrogen and fuel cell sector.
To book for the conference register below, for all other enquiries contact Jacqui.email@example.com
Jun 13, 2016 | Zaragoza, Spain
Jun 28, 2016 | Edinburgh
Aug 31, 2016 | St Andrews
Sep 1, 2016 | St Andrews
Sep 14, 2016 | Near Milton Keynes
The Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (SHFCA) promotes and develops expertise in fuel cells and hydrogen technologies. Now recognised as ‘the most active Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association