Our 2018 Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Conference will be held in Dundee, one of Scotland’s most vibrant cities, at the Apex Hotel.
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
1 West Victoria Dock Road,
Phone: 0800 049 8000
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa is situated on the waterfront at City Quay in Dundee. Home to Frigate Unicorn and just minutes from Dundee city centre, you’ll be in the heart of the action at this hotel.
Full directions to the venue by road, rail and air are available on the Apex Hotel website.
The 2018 SHFCA Conference Gala Dinner will be hosted at Discovery Point.
Discovery Point & RRS Discovery
Dundee, DD1 4XA
Phone: 01382 309060
See Discovery Point Website for directions and parking information.
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa (Conference Hotel)
SHFCA has secured preferential room rates at the conference hotel for delegates attending the SHFCA 2018 Conference. Rooms at the 4 Star, Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa are available at:
- Double/Twin room for single occupancy (including breakfast) - £97.00 per room, per night
- Double/Twin room for double occupancy (including breakfast) - £108.00 per room, per night
Car parking is free to hotel guests. Please be aware, rooms are subject to availability - to secure a room from the allocation, please book before 31 August 2018.
To book accommodation contact the Central Reservations Team on 0800 049 8000, quoting block reference SHF2609.
Should you wish to discuss suitability of accessible rooms before booking, please contact the Events Team on 0800 049 8304 or email Dundee.email@example.com
The Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau has created a dedicated website for the SHFCA 2018 Annual Conference with helpful information to help delegates make the most of their stay in Dundee. The website includes information of getting to and from Dundee, accommodation and other exclusive offers.
Getting to Dundee
Dundee is just 90 minutes’ drive from 90 per cent of Scotland’s population. This central location facilitates efficient links to Scotland’s three other major cities of Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, and their international airports – meaning there are many ways of travelling to and from Dundee:
- By Air: Dundee Airport operates a twice daily direct flight to London Stansted. Alternatively, fly to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen – all of which are within easy distance of Dundee. Further information for international travellers is available here.
- By Train: With direct services to most major UK cities, this network of travel options means you can let the train take the strain. Dundee’s newly refurbished train station is located directly across from our evening dinner venue, Discovery Point, and is a convenient 400 yards from the Apex Hotel.
- By Car: Plenty of free parking for delegates is available at our Apex Hotel conference venue, situated on the waterfront at City Quay.
To view the Dundee and Angus Convention Bureau’s full travel guide click here.